Thursday, February 14, 2008

Exciting News!

I applied for the Amabassadors' Alliance training from Living Waters not really expecting to get a callback. They are only accepting fifty applicants per session and this will be the very first one. Much to my surprise, I got a call from AA's director Tony Miano informing me that I had been accepted. It will take place at the end of April. There will be three days of intense training from Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, Tony Miano and others at the ministry. This will include a great deal of the time being spent "on the streets" witnessing and street preaching open air! Please pray that God will be glorified in this training and that I will learn much from this experience. Please also pray for the leadership over at Living Waters in this new ministry indeavor.
--Rob

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online